Greeting from FocusThread.
Our next batch of Online Weekend Oracle R12 FSG & Reports Manager Training -starts on 04 August 2012.
Why this training is important?
In this course you will learn: creating and submitting both standard and customised reports using data within the General Ledger module.
REPORT MANAGER LAB EXERCISES will include:
i) Publish a Report from a Form Function
ii) Analyse Report Output
iii) Export Analysis to MS Excel
iv) View a Report from Repository Management.
Please find the course details mentioned below:
Course Fee: USD 199
Training Schedule: 04 & 05 August 2012 .
Our Forte :
- Customized and flexible training packages
- Customized course contents as per your implementation needs
- Extremely competitive prices
- Extensive Hands-on training
- Certified Oracle Apps Instructors with real-time experience
- Courses designed for the latest Oracle Apps versions
- Study material with presentations & lab exercises designed by industry experts
- Practice at your leisure 24/7 during the training
- Email support post training completion
Trainer’s Profile :
Our training instructors are highly qualified Oracle professionals with many years of real-time experience and are specially trained to offer a hands-on, pragmatic learning experience. You can reap the benefits of their expertise gained from several large-scale Oracle Apps Implementations. They deliver a blend of knowledge, experience, speed and efficiency that is readily engaged, executed and applied to a particular problem or business requirement.
Mode of Training :
Our trainings are conducted online using an interactive web-conferencing software which also has integrated VoIP. Participants will be able to view trainer’s desktop remotely & communicate with him at the same time. Trainer can also take control of your PC/Laptop in case you get stuck while performing exercises. For Audio, you need to have a headset (earphone & microphone)
For further information and registration email us at email@example.com
. or contact us on Phone – US: +1 213-814-4243 |UK: +44(0) 20 7193 7426 |India: +91-22-64536768