1) Where is the Location of training?
3) What are training requirements?
You need a PC/Laptop with an internet connection (min. 256 kbps speed). To listen to the training sessions, you need a headphone & microphone
4) What will be the timings of training?
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) - 12:00 pm
Eastern Standard Time (EST) - 8:00 am
Pacific Standard Time (PST) - 5:00 am
Mountain Standard Time (MST) - 6:00 am
Central Standard Time (CST) - 7:00 am
Indian Standard Time (IST) - 5:30 pm
5) What is the duration of training session per day?
Training duration will be 7-8 hours per day.
6) How much of the class will be practical?
Trainer will be conducting all sessions practically which you can see remotely at your place & will connect to you through collaborative suite, where you can discuss each & every thing with him at the time of session itself. Trainer will be able to take control of your PC Remotely if you get stuck while doing exercises.
7) Would we be provided with learning material?
Trainer will provide training presentations along with demo of lab exercises for real life practical use cases.